- MesoWest - Download current weather observations for stations located throughout the Great Salt Lake Basin.
- USDA NRCS SNOTEL - Access data for SNOTEL sites in the Great Salt Lake Basin.
- National Weather Service Salt Lake City Forecast Office - View current satellite and radar images and get current conditions and weather forecasts for the region surrounding Salt Lake City.
- National Climate Data Center (NCDC) - Access and download time-series climate data by region or individual station.
- Utah SNOTEL Data - Retrieve precipitation, water equivalent, snow depth and temperature data.
- Utah Climate Center Data - Access climate data by selecting an area of interest on an interactive map. Time series data can be exported and a variety of graphs for further analysis can be viewed.
- Western Regional Climate Center Data (Utah) - Alphabetical list of stations, comprehensive climate data are available for each location. Western Regional Climate Center (all western states)
- MESOWEST Climate Data - Interactive Map, click on station to retrieve current climate data as well climate data statistics.
- Remote Automated Weater Stations (RAWS) - These stations monitor air quality, rate fire danger, and provide information for research applications. RAWS units collect, store, and forward data to a computer system at the National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) in Boise, Idaho via the Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite (GOES). Follow this link for more information on RAWS weather stations.
- Water Data by Utah River Basin
- Colorado Basin River Forecast Center
- Spanish Fork River Drainage Climate Data - Real time climate and streamflow data in the Spanish Fork River drainage.
- Central Utah Water Conservancy District; Current Weather Conditions - Current weather conditions at dams, canals and other developments within the Central Utah Project area.